Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Just wanted to wish all of you amazing, devoted mothers out there a fabulous Mother's Day! Of all the jobs out there, I think the job of a mother is the most important, most difficult, yet most underappreciated out there, and I am glad that there is a day to honor such incredible women. You all know that I'm very close to my mother (the lovely lady pictured next to me in my favorite photo of the two of us, taken a couple years ago), and even if I thank her everyday for teaching me random things throughout the years, I like to spoil her on Mother's Day. Like with her birthday, we have to postpone things until next week, but I'm definitely spoiling her when she comes up this way next weekend. Part of that includes cooking her something special, of course. I have a little something up my sleeve for next week, but I thought it would be nice to share some of my - and my mom's - ideas of past PGEW dishes that would make for some nice Mother's Day meals. If you're on a budget and out of ideas for what to do for Mom today, these are delicious, affordable options that will make your mom happy that you know how to cook and how to budget.

Breakfast/Brunch:


Lunch & Dinner


Dessert & Drinks

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...